Organizing-shmorganizing!

Thursday, July 18, 2013

What's in a name? My initials!

This is the first blog post for my professional organizing business, SHMorganizing. I created this company and blog to help others. My goal is to produce useful information and quality work that decreases the chaos and clutter in your life, home, or office.

Please take a tour of my blog and click on the social media icons to follow me around the internet. You can learn more about my journey under the "About" tab and I welcome comments, emails, and questions - so be in touch!

I'd like to send a big THANK YOU to my dear friend and blog designer, Carolyn at Carolyn V. Design. She is yet another example of the goodness that comes from doing what you love and using your gifts. Thank you for sharing your talents with me!

'Til next time,
Stacey

Birmingham-based professional organizer, Stacey McElrath, helps clients throughout Alabama and the southeast clear clutter and establish customized systems to maintain order in their homes or offices. Contact SHMorganizing today for more information: info@SHMorganizing.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment